By now, y’all know how much I adore Create + Cultivate, the conference for creative and entrepreneurial women I attended last Saturday. You’ve seen my two most recent posts where I’ve shamelessly gushed about my affection for this magical conference. What I haven’t mentioned is one of the most important details: the goody bag.
The goody bag from Create + Cultivate shouldn’t be called a goody bag. In fact, that’s kind of insulting. It wasn’t even a bag: it was a giant Shabby Chic floral tote. And it wasn’t just “goodies” inside—a few Tootsie Rolls and a Yo-Yo (though, that would’ve been cool, too). No, no: this things was stuffed—actually overflowing—with products and discount coupons and a dang camera, for goodness sake. I actually felt slightly overwhelmed emptying its contents on my bed when I got home, but, you know, in a good way. There was so. much. stuff.
Not only was it impressive in quantity, but this bag was chock-full of high-end, top-of-the-line products, some of the best which, dear Freckles and Figs readers, I want to give to one of you! It’s been a fun ride the last few months running this blog, and the support and feedback I’ve received from so many of you has absolutely made my world. So, thanks! Here’s about $250 worth of skin and hair product that I don’t necessarily want to part with, but the only reasonable exception to do so is to let anyone who spends their time reading what I have to say know that I superappreciate you.
Here are the rules to enter:
- Go to my Instagram account (@audswan) and follow me
- Like the photo associated with this giveaway (hint: it’ll be the same one as above)
- Tag 3 friends who you’re thankful to have in your world
- Bonus points: also leave your email address in a comment on my Instagram to receive a note every time a new post is published on Freckles and Figs!
Thanks for entering and for reading!
(Contest ends Wednesday, February 10 at 5 p.m.)
Full item list is below:
- Kopari – Coconut Sheer Oil ($38)
- Bliss – Lemon+Sage Body Butter Travel Size ($6)
- Matrix – Total Results Miracle Creator Multi-Tasking Treatment ($16)
- Matrix – Oil Wonders Volume Rose Finishing Spray ($20)
- Wildflowers – Gentle Facial Cleansing Powder ($24)
- U Brands – Small Binder Clips ($3)
- Origins – Clear Improvement™ Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores and Drink Up™ Intensive Overnight Mask samplers ($4 for two pods; $25 each for full-size bottles)
- Stemology – Cell Rescue Active Gel Toner ($25)
- Biossance – The Revitalizer ($58)
- Lollia – Wander Shea Butter Handcreme in “Midnight Gardens & Wildflower” ($25)